The PMO has committed to uphold and foster gender equality and sensitivity among its officers, staff and all personnel. Consequently, the PMO GAD Focal Point System (GFPS) was reconstituted through Office Order No. 2017-015, which tasked the PMO-GFPS to lead the mainstreaming of gender perspective policies, plans and programs of the office.
For the year 2018, the PMO-GFPS implemented the following approved GAD Plan:
As part of PMO’s commitment to uphold and foster gender equality and sensitivity among officers, staff, and outsourced personnel, the PMO GAD Focal Point System (GFPS) was tasked to lead in mainstreaming of gender perspective in policies, plans and programs of the agency, and ensure that the implemented programs address the needs and concerns of employees and constituencies.
As part of the continual improvement process, members were sent to various trainings and seminars to equip them with sufficient knowledge and competency in order to help PMO develop programs that are in line with the GAD Planning and Budgeting guidelines. The said trainings attended are the following:
• DOF National Framework Strategy conducted by the DOF on January 16-18, 2017 in Baguio City;
• Gender Responsive Planning and Budgeting Course conducted by the Miriam College – Women and
• Gender Institute on July 24-27, 2017; and
• GAD Operational Planning Workshop conducted by DOF on August 22-23, 2017 at the Las Casas
Filipinas de Acuzar, Bagac, Bataan.
The PMO-GFPS also organized several GAD activities within the office, such as:
• Financial Literacy Seminars, namely: a) Stock Market 101 on March 31, 2017; b) A Briefing on the
Philippine Economic Outlook on April 20, 2017; c) Financial Wellness and Inclusion on July 27, 2017; and
d) Financial Planning Seminar on July 28, 2017;
• Gender Sensitivity Training on July 7, 2017;
• Gender Analysis Tools on October 5 and 6, 2017; and
• GAD Planning and Budgeting Workshop on November 16 and 17, 2017.
Various infographic materials were also disseminated to commemorate Women’s Month (March), Breastfeeding Awareness (August), and 18-day Campaign to End Violence against Women and Children (November).
COPYRIGHT 2021 • PRIVATIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OFFICE • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
|No portion of this website may be reproduced, redistributed or manipulated|
in any form without written permission from the owner.